Choose your distance
Public transport services aren’t available on the morning before the start of the Marathon.
• The best CBD passenger drop-off points are on Wellington Street.
• Wilson Parking is providing $5 parking at selected car parks through Book a Bay (stay tuned for details coming soon!)
• Secure, public bike parking is available at the City of Perth’s Elder Street Carpark.
• Shuttle buses are the easiest way to get back from the Finish Precinct. Shuttle bus services will operate every 15 minutes.
• Free Public Transport is included in your registration entry, just show your Race Bib for any Transperth service travelling from the event.
Shuttle Bus Services
Shuttle buses are the easiest way to get back from the Finish Precinct. Shuttle bus services are free for participants and spectators. Shuttle buses will operate every 15 minutes from these locations:
• Perth Busport to McLean Park, Floreat for the 4km Start.
• McLean Park, Floreat to City Beach Oval.
• City Beach Oval to McLean Park, Floreat.
• City Beach Oval to Perth Busport.