In the interest of providing a safe and enjoyable event experience for all participants, please be considerate of Runners Etiquette:
• Start within your designated wave, with faster runners at the front and slower participants behind.
• If you’re walking in a large group, keep to the back of your wave.
• Keep to the left of the course to allow people to pass on the right.
• Avoid collisions and accidents with those behind you, don’t stop or change directions suddenly.
• Be mindful of others when you grab fluids from an aid station, don’t block others from accessing it.
• Throw your cups as close to the aid station as possible, drop it to your side or away from other participants and spectators.
• If you need to spit, move to the side of the course and aim away from participants and spectators.
• Be courteous and encouraging to your fellow participants.
• Always follow the directions of all event staff, including volunteers and emergency service personnel.
• Have a fantastic time!