Become a Volunteer
Our volunteers are a very important and crucial part of the City to Surf events, without them the day would not go on.
Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community and help Activ futhermore it is a fun way to make friends, and complete some volunteering hours.
Become one of our important volunteers and receive:
• Volunteer pack with free volunteer hat courtesy of Activ
• Volunteer t-shirt
• Water bottle and food item
• Thank You Certificate
• Plenty of gratitude and thanks from thousands of participants who appreciate your wonderful hard work,
support and effort.
We still have various positions vacant, so if you’re interested in handing out medals at the finish line, or cheering the participants along the course as a road marshal, please get send through an email using the links below.
Perth Roles Available:
- Pre-Event – Event Expo (Friday 25/08 and Saturday 26/08)
- Water Aid Stations (on course)
- Timing Mat marshals (18 years and over)(on course)
- Road Course Marshals (18 years and over) (on course)
- Finish line (City Beach Oval)
- Hand out medals (City Beach Oval)
- Clothing Service (City Beach Oval)Road Marshalls (18 years and over)
Express Your Interest
If you would like to become a volunteer at the Perth event: please email your name, age, phone number and the role you would like to volunteer for to: firstname.lastname@example.org