Become a Volunteer
Our volunteers are a very important and crucial part of the City to Surf events, without them the day would not go on.
Volunteering is a great way to give back to the community and help Activ futhermore it is a fun way to make friends, and complete some volunteering hours.
Become one of our important volunteers and receive:
• Volunteer pack with free volunteer hat
• Volunteer t-shirt
• Water bottle and food item
• Thank You Certificate
• Plenty of gratitude and thanks from thousands of participants who appreciate your wonderful hard work,
support and effort.
We still have a few positions vacant, so if you’re interested in cheering the participants along the course as a road marshal please send through an email using the links below.
Event Day roles – Sunday 27th of August
· Directional Road Marshal – on course (must be 18+ or with someone 18+)
· Finish Line Marshals – City Beach Oval (must be 18+ or with someone 18+)
** Age limits can be considered on a case by case basis **
Event Day – Sunday 13th of August
· Directional Road Marshal – Event day on course (must be 18+ or with someone 18+)
Express Your Interest
If you would like to become a volunteer: please email your name, age, phone number, event location you would like to volunteer at and the role you would like to: firstname.lastname@example.org